Thank you for your interest in becoming involved with the MBC Alliance.
Applications for membership from individuals and organizations are assessed using various criteria, including the following:
- a commitment to working collaboratively and cooperatively with other Alliance members
- a desire to help promote the work of the Alliance and its members via social media and other networks
- a pledge to not misrepresent or disparage the Alliance, its members, or its activities
Organizations have the opportunity to join the Alliance in one of two categories:
- Nonprofit: A nonprofit organization committed to the mission and vision of the Alliance and to pro-actively planning and executing initiatives including contributing necessary time and talent resources
- Industry: Pharmaceutical and biotech companies committed to the mission and vision of the Alliance and to pro-actively planning and executing initiatives including contributing necessary time and talent resources as well as financial support
Individuals may join the Alliance as either an Individual Living with MBC or as an Independent Patient Advocate
NOTE: Individuals and nonprofit organizations are NOT required to make a financial commitment of any kind to join the Alliance. Activities of the Alliance that require funding are supported by the unrestricted financial contributions of the pharmaceutical and biotech members.
To begin the membership process, please click on the button below to access and complete the appropriate Membership Application form.
The Executive Group (the governing body of the Alliance) meets every six weeks. Once your application form has been submitted, unless additional information is required, you should expect to hear from us regarding a decision within two months.