Nonprofit Organizations have the opportunity to join the Alliance as a:
- Member: nonprofit organization committed to the mission and vision of the Alliance and to pro-actively planning and executing initiatives including contributing necessary time and talent resources.
- Supporter: nonprofit organization that endorses, promotes and generally supports Alliance activities in furtherance of its vision and mission.
NOTE: Nonprofit organizations are not required to make a financial commitment of any kind to join the Alliance. Activities of the Alliance that require funding are supported by the unrestricted financial contributions of the pharmaceutical and biotech members.
- Contributing to implementing and monitoring activities derived from the MBC Landscape Analysis
- Attending Alliance meetings via video conference and in person. Wherever possible, in-person meetings will coincide with other breast cancer conferences, e.g., SABCS, ASCO
- Sharing knowledge and information on research, lessons learned, success stories, case studies, program results and policy approaches to help accelerate actions to meet the needs of MBC patients
- Supporting Alliance activities and initiatives through technical expertise, staff time, and assistance with social media and networking
- Actively participating on Alliance Task Force(s), subcommittees, and/or Working Group(s)
Membership applications are reviewed based on:
- Desire and willingness, as an organization, to endorse, promote and support the values, general principles and activities of the Alliance as reflected in its vision, mission, and goals
- Demonstrated engagement in cancer advocacy
- Commitment to working collaboratively and cooperatively with other Alliance members
To begin the membership process, please complete and submit the Membership Application form below.
The Executive Group (the governing body of the Alliance) meets every six weeks. Once your application form has been submitted, unless additional information is required, you should expect to hear from us regarding a decision within two months.