Connect from the Comfort of Your Own Home
This virtual meeting will provide new content all week long and will focus on your personal pursuit of resiliency and survivorship. Whether you are newly diagnosed, finished with treatment or facing metastatic breast cancer, you can take part in online workshops that answer questions, like:
- “How can I be resilient after my breast cancer diagnosis?”
- “What resources are available to help answer my questions about finances and healthcare?”
- “What are some simple ways I can nurture my mind and body?”
- “What lessons can I learn about supporting my loved ones?”
- “How can I embrace my body and find intimacy again?”
Invite your co-survivor (spouse, partner, sibling, parent or friend) – there are opportunities for them to learn more about their own experiences and connect with others who can relate, too! Co-survivors must register separately.
And here’s the icing on the cake, we will also host virtual meet-ups where you can “meet” other young adults affected by breast cancer, no matter where you live! All times are listed in Eastern Standard Time.
|LEARN MORE||REGISTER NOW!|