- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
October 18 @ 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
Connect Education Workshop: Living with Metastatic Breast Cancer
Leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information in one-hour educational cancer workshops over the telephone or online.
- Overview of Metastatic Breast Cancer
- New Treatment Approaches and Clinical Trials
- How Clinical Research Improves Your Care
- Diagnostic Testing and Technologies: Why They Are Important
- The Role of Precision Medicine
- Managing Side Effects and Pain
- Communicating with Your Health Care Team about Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.LEARN MORE & REGISTER HERE