- This event has passed.
WEBINAR: Coping with Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
October 23 @ 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM EDT
Connect Education Workshops
Leading experts in oncology provide up-to-date information in one-hour educational cancer workshops over the telephone or online.
- Updates on the Treatment of Metastatic Triple Negative Breast Cancer
- Novel Treatment Approaches & Clinical Trials
- Diagnostic Testing & Technologies: Why They Are Important
- The Role of Precision Medicine
- Managing Symptoms, Side Effects & Pain
- Key Questions to Ask Your Health Care Team
- Quality-of-Life Concerns
- Finding Resources for Financial, Emotional & Social Support
- Questions for Our Panel of Experts
Registrants can listen in live over the phone or online as a webcast.