This FREE online event is great for anyone in the cancer community wanting a better understanding of how to navigate legal and practical issues, minimize the financial impact of a cancer diagnosis, and reduce stress.
- Understanding health insurance, picking a health insurance plan, and appealing denials
- How to work through treatment or take time off
- Accessing paid leave for caregivers
- Applying for and appealing disability insurance
- Estate planning and medical decision making
- Managing medical bills, finances, and getting financial help
Free contact hours/CEs/PDCs for nurses, social workers, patient advocates, and HR professionals.